Since 2004, 1st Texas Realtors David & Simone Karstedt, Rhan Pruitt, William Machupa Jr, Nancy Estes, Matt Bradley, Lynee Johns, James Swain and Danielle Robinson for local expert Realtors in Webster, Texas.
No matter where your from, we all agree that picking up your life and relocating to Webster, Texas, can be daunting, even for the prepared. Add children, pets, or a deadline to begin your new job and it’s even more stressful.
We are the 1st Texas Realtors, a full service brokerage specializing in relocation to Webster, Texas. We have helped many families find the best home, school, commute, and access to public parks, NASA and the waterfront.
Steps for relocating to Webster, Texas.
- Visit Webster, Texas. Before you relocate, you should visit once. We recommend touring the NASA Johnson Space Center Visitors Complex and also enjoying the waterfront in Clear Lake. The best way to decide if living in Webster is right for you is by replacing thoughts of relocating with the real experience. While in Webster, you can also meet with a local relocation specialist.
- Make a Relocation Plan. After you decide to make the move, it is time for a Relocation Plan. The timeline and decision points should be laid out, your budget for buying or renting a home, the desired neighborhoods, schools and necessary commuting routes, and the location and proximity to friends or family living in Webster, Texas. We can provide you with a list of criterion when making the decision to relocate.
- Find a Home. Finding a home in Webster, Texas, can be frustrating, there are many people relocating to Webster to join the expanding natural energy sector and good deals are taken in a day. Our Home Search provides real-time MLS data. You can also Register to save custom searches and receive email alerts about new property listings. Or you can simply complete a Home Finder and we’ll present you with a list of all of the homes that match your needs.
- Find a Job. The unemployment rate in Webster, Texas, is currently one of the lowest in the nation, mostly, due to the energy sector. If you are flexible about applying your particular skills, then you will almost certainly find a career before relocating.
- Establish yourself. Relocating is very rewarding, you will be presented with many new opportunities, friends and associates, but also challenged in ways not expected. Even though you might be consumed by the relocation activities of your move, take some extra time to listen to your new friends, get to know them, and learn from their experiences. Having friends in Webster will help you best address the issues of relocation.
- Make the most of Webster, Texas. Visit the NASA Johnson Space Center, and go ahead, reach across the railing and touch the Apollo 17 Command Module and think about where it has been. Enjoy some fresh bay seafood and watch the sail boats at Clear Lake park. You can also take the 30-minute drive to Galveston, rent a bike and ride on the seawall. Please enjoy yourself and contact us when you’re ready!